Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Adoption Photo Announcements

My husband and I are waiting for a new little one to join our family through adoption, so these are extra special for me. I love making adoption announcements, it reminds me that one day it'll be my child I'm creating one for. We've been officially waiting for two years. Sometimes it's hard, but one day I'll hold our baby and I've heard that the all the ups and downs just fly right out of your head. So I know how special this moment is for families and I try to reflect that in my designs.

{Find all my adoption announcements here.}
Some examples of my adoption announcements:







1 comment:

  1. Just found your page. I love the adoption announcements! They are so pretty & what a neat idea. I think its great to be able to share that joy. Congrats on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete